We are a Pan-European non-profit and non-political umbrella organization of the national and regional organizations of hospital managers/Healthcare Executives.
The European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) has been founded in 1970 under French law. It is the umbrella association for 19 leading hospital management associations in 18 European countries representing over 16,000 individual members. The EAHM serves explicitly and exclusively the public interest. It does not pursue any political, economical nor confessional goals.
The EAHM is one of the world’s largest hospital management associations. It represents both the hospital managers of public and private hospitals in the Europrean Union and ar intrnational level.
Targeting at the construction of a social Europe, the EAHM elaborates proposals regarding the hospital sector to the European authorities. The EAHM is also an interlocutor for the health care industry.
- We consider the mission and responsibility of chief executive officers.
- We contribute to their professional competence and responsibility.
- We share good practices and expertise.
- We influence European Union-wide legislation and regulation.
- We promote on European and International level.