“Working Together for Better Outcomes”
IHM Northern Ireland Conference & Awards Ceremony
Friday 29th January 2016
Venue – Riddel Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
The IHM Northern Ireland Conference focuses on the reality of the everyday challenges facing health and social care managers in Northern Ireland to-day – to deliver an ambitious transformation programme, be innovative whilst doing ‘more with less’. Improving the quality of outcomes through working together across systems is vital and the conference will offer learning from other health and social care systems in this regard.This conference offers insights into:
- Improvement Science
- Co-production – a new paradigm
- Transforming Leadership Culture
- Building capable teams – art of collaboration
- Mr Derek Feeley, Chief Executive of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement,
- Professor. Bill Lucas, Author of Health Foundation Thought paper Habits of Improver Professor of Learning and Director of the Centre for Real-World Learning at the University of Winchester, and member of the Improvement Science Development Group at the Health Foundation.
- Ms Lucie Stephens, Head of Co-Production, New Economics Foundation (NEF) who will outlined how Co-production can enable services transformation
- Dr Anne Hendry, Geriatrician National Clinical Lead For Integrated Care Scottish Government Joint Improvement Team who has lead whole system change in older people services in Scotland resulted in a massive 2 million bed days saving across their entire system.
The Conference will end with the Annual Awards Ceremony in the afternoon at which the winners of the Regional Quality & Excellence Award and the Leadership & Management Awards will be announced.
Do you have questions about « Working Together for Better Outcomes » – IHM NI Annual Conference & Awards? Contact IHM Northern Ireland Council