EAHM Discussion Topics
Tasks of hospital managers and executives are broad and various/divergeant. Each Task is executed differently among the european countries. This difference helps to learn from each other. In this framework the AEDH creates forums of discussions and exchanges.
These discussions and exchanges mainly concern :
- the definition of the mission of the hospital and its tasks
- strategic planning with respect to changes .of patient needs and expectations as well as the legal context and financing
- management of the social legitimacy of the hospital in terms of accessibility of patients to care and fair
- report of clinical and financial performance of Healthcare Hospital to the public and to the legal bodies of
- management assessment practice relationships public and internal communications complaints and conflicts dealing with medical personnel management.