First Joint Webinar “European Association of Hospital Managers-EAHM” – “Université de Technologie de Troyes UTT”
The 1st edition of the « digital webinars » of the Connected Innovation Chair will be aired on Tuesday 4th of May at 6.00PM
by videoconference via this link : .
- 18h00 – 18h10 : Introduction
- Mr. Philippe Blua, Director of South Champagne Hospitals, President of the European association of hospitals managers
- 18h10 – 18h25 : Combination of technology, sensors, IoT, electronics and AI will change medical practice
- Dr. Pierre Michael Meier, President and CEO of Entsheiderfabrik
- 18h25 – 18h40 : How to explain results, spendings, budgets, invests and sometimes incidents to public and politics
- Mr. Mickael Taine, Director of Digital Innovation and Information Systems, University Hospital in Nice
- 18h40 – 18h55 : Re-use of medical data for Pharma, Medtech companies
- Mr. Bart Vannieuwenhuyse, Senior Director Janssen Pharmaceutica
- 18h55 – 19h10 : Trustful sensible document
- Mr. Philippe Entzmann, President and CEO of PhE Conseil
- Chair Person
- Ms. Doris Gillig, Deputy Regional Delegate of the Grand Est FHF, President of the Scientific Subcommittee of European association of hospitals managers.
The YouTube Live of the Webinaire